Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kansas City Irish Fest News

I am excited today to talk about our artists who transform all who seek a new look for the day.  I saw many a face last year was a work of art.  Here is what our face artist Amy Lowe-Smith says about herself....

 I have been painting for eleven years. My favorite event every year is Irish Fest, I get a chance to paint, be a part of great culture, the best Irish music and do it all with some of my best friends. I also stock up on my favorite Irish teas and eat all the Cadbury I can for the weekend! When I am not painting I have two beautiful daughters and am married. I teach Special Education durring the week and love being a teacher and painter.


These are some examples of work she has done for boys and girls.  Aren't you excited to have your face made unique??!?!!

1 comment: