Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irish Fest Fun

The things you can purchase at the Irish Fest kids's tent are awesome.  They vary in range from one dollar to several, but each item is to remind you of Ireland.  You can get jewelry like the head piece my friend was wearing while playing bingo.  You can get dolls.  You can get coloring books.  You can get hats.  You can get wrist bands.  You can get Irish sports balls.  You can get swords (they even have light up swords!), so you can be like King Nuadu with his Sword of Light. 

Remember when I mentioned my friend Frank the monkey?  He is actually a plush friend I got from the people at Irish Fest to snuggle with during the storms.  He is the coolest monkey I have ever seen.  Let's face it...who doesn't love a monkey?

My friend Frank, the Irish monkey...beard and all!



I also got a hat for myself.  I think it adds some style to my wardrobe.
This hat makes me feel like I am captain of a parade!

 These are just a few examples of what I have seen there.  However, I know the Irish Fest gang work tirelessly to come up with new and exciting things for people to purchase.  Or if you win at bingo, you can use Irish Fest money to get something for free!  That way you can bring a little bit of Irish fun back home with you to remember your time at Irish Fest forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment