Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kansas City Irish Fest News

So you're still on the couch watching TV Jury Shows in your  Scooby Doo pajamas instead of getting involved with KC Irish Fest Children’s Area? Well, what's your story?

10. I am watching for my dog to self-learn 12 new tricks

9. I'm waiting for R2D2 to return from planet Dagobah with the ghost of OBI Wan Kenobi

8. I'm counting the dust mites in my mattress.

7. I'm practicing the Ancient Art of hopping on one foot while playing the harmonica and tying my shoe.
6. I'm setting a record for winning at Solitaire.

5. I have to watch 3361 hours of TV Jury Shows.

4. I'm trying to cause a world shortage of dill pickles through a record breaking consumption of them.

3. I am waiting for the 5000th call from a telemarketer.

2. I've got sixty three hours of PS3/WII to think about.

1. I don't know where to begin…tune in tomorrow for where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment