Sunday, August 4, 2013

Irish Thought for August 4...

Irish Fest News

Now that our final month countdown as begun before Irish Fest, I will be trying to put news and happenings on every day.  I thought I would begin with a note and some artwork from one of our AMAZING face artists.  Oh, and fyi, the theme for the children's area this year is pirates and fairies.  I hope everyone comes up with some fantastic costumes because we have cool prizes for the winners!

Hi I'm Laura Oliver of Face Fancies Face Painting and I'm so happy to be back again painting shamrocks and more for this year's annual Irish Fest! I love the fun and festivities of Irish Fest in general, but this years' theme is right up my alley and makes me even more excited to participate! Come on out and get painted by some of the best painters around!



No comments:

Post a Comment