Sunday, August 18, 2013

Irish Thought for August 18...

Kansas City Irish Fest

Henna tattoos were begun at Irish Fest last year and I felt that they were a great addition.  I had a beautiful cross done on my calf.  The glitter even outlasted the rain!  Even though henna is not permanent, we will want a parent there to let us know he or she is okay with you getting one.  Here is what an artist told me and some pics!  

Last year was my first year at the Kansas City Irish Festival. It was so amazing I could not wait to return!

Doing henna in a festival setting is very difficult for an artist who does mostly custom body art pieces. I was very nervous about signing up to do art for the festival. 

Not only were my fears laid to rest, but I discovered how absolutely amazing the Kansas City Irish crowd is. 

I am hooked and so incredibly happy I have been invited back to draw on all of the wonderful festival goers. 

KC Henna will be there throughout the entire festival to adorn you all with natural henna with an Irish flare.





No comments:

Post a Comment