Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kansas City Irish Fest Lowdown Part 8

Misc Children’s Information

How do I get there? You BEG Mom and Dad to take you to the children’s area.

How much does it cost? An all day jumpy pass is 10.00 it is good in all of the park areas. You buy those at the ticket booths! Totally worth it!

I can’t jump, I get sick... Well join us all day in the Children’s craft and game or Oddball Kids, or in the bubble tent and don’t miss what is on stage and the parade, should I keep going?

Can I have my Face Painted? Sure the talented Face Painters are doing glitter tats ($4), facepainting ($7) and henna/bodyart ($9 + Depends on the size of the tattoo and the amount of body it goes on).
The Stage Events, admission to Irish Fest and Oddball Kids and all of our game are all absolutely Free.

Am I allowed to Sing? And Dance, what happens in the Children’s Area stays there. Except during the times we let loose there, we dance, sing and play various instruments and noisemakers, and often get caught by some adults like our parents!

What do I do with all that Moola I am going to win? You spend it at the Children’s Market.

You went this whole time and didn’t say you would have balloon guys. Everyone said they were awesome last year. I did talk about them, and just watch for them, they are making some spectacular balloon art both in the park and in the village this year.

1 comment:

  1. Will you have a place for us to cool off? It's gonna be hot and we kiddos can over-heat!

    ReplyDelete