Monday, July 15, 2013

Irish Thought for July 15...

The KCIF KID’S CLUB

Meet Jake

Jake
Bishop Miege

What can I say about our last President, Jake?  Well as with all of our members, Jake is an over achiever.  He came to us while he was still working very hard on helping with the FEIS.   He would help set up the Feis and then run over and help us set up at Irish Fest, and then he would work at Irish Fest until he would run up and say I have to go.  Typically, this was very late and I think he was about to drop.  He  would show up next morning ready to go another 14 hours.

Jake has been one of our most thought provoking members helping get all the wonderful ideas turned into reality.

Jake was also mentored by Mackenzie and they developed a love/hate relationship like they were siblings, this grew to include Mikayla.   Let me say this, nobody would want to be around water and around any of them, throw in Mark (one of our adult members) and you have a rowdy group, no you have the Rowdy group! The fun never dampers the work, and Jake always does a great job.


Jake’s sport is baseball, and I have been lucky enough see him play at the T-Bones field.  He also plays Football and Golf.  Finally, Jake is a Longhorns Fan which is good for talk of Basketball between my school and his.   Which made me chuckle over this picture of Jake with my favorite coach!





No comments:

Post a Comment