Thursday, July 11, 2013

Irish Thought for July 11...

The KCIF KID’S CLUB

Meet Mikayla

Mikayla 
Liberty North High School

Mikayla is one of the founding members of the Kid’s Club.   She has been attending Irish Fest since she was 4.  That first year, she helped in the Children’s area.  She handed out Coloring Pages and then hung the finished ones up.  She was a keeper.  Mikayla is fun, loves Basketball, and is on the Honor Roll at school.   One of her finest points is that she love children and is concerned about making sure they have a great time while staying very safe.   Yes, she is a parent’s dream.   She is quick to smile, and is an avid reader.  

She is creative and one of her finest points is creating something out of nothing.   She works with what we have to get something right from a decoration to solving a situation.  

Mikayla is the president of the Kid’s Club this year. 

Here are Mikayla’s words on the Fest:

I like Irish Fest because it is one of my favorite childhood memories. I have worked Irish Fest every year, even when I was too small to be much help, and loved it. I love the music and all the activities there are to do. Now that I'm older I also really like the shopping! I have always felt safe at Irish Fest and have really enjoyed the atmosphere that can only be found at the Kansas City Irish Fest. Lastly, I love my job in the kid’s area at the fest. I love kids, and love getting to work with them. Our kid’s area has new surprises each year and I love thinking of those surprises. KCIF is the best Fest around and the best Irish Fest in the US.




No comments:

Post a Comment