Thursday, March 1, 2012

Irish Thought for March 1....

Irish Blessings

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His Hand.


Happy March!  The countdown to St. Patrick's Day begins.  I have some news to get you excited for this holiday.  My Irishfest friends have told me that they have held onto the winners of the coloring contest because the judge wanted to save the cheer until St. Patrick's Day.  Now that we have gotten close, I am pleased to announce that letters to the winners will be arriving soon - and I will get to announce these winners soon.  So, if you submitted a picture along with your name and address, then check the mail every day in the hope that you are on of the winners!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment