Saturday, July 14, 2012

Irish Thought for July 14...

Irish Musicians

Snow Patrol

Formed at the University of Dundee in 1994, Snow Patrol is an alternative rock band from Northern Ireland.  With their major label debut, Final Straw, in 2004, Snow Patrol rose to fame in Ireland and the United Kingdom, and their worldwide fame has grown with each album they have released.  During the course of their career, Snow Patrol have won five Meteor Ireland Music awards, been nominated for three BRIT awards, and sold more than 10 million albums internationally.

I love this band.  I wish I could put a clip of one of their songs on here, so you could listen to them and love them as I do.  I would recommend going to Itunes or amazon or anywhere you can listen to a clip.  My personal favorite song is "Chasing Cars" which was released in 2007, I think.  Awesomely enough, they are still growing and releasing great music, as recently as last year.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment