Saturday, September 10, 2011

More about Maeve

Maeve who so appropriately named me this year, has sent somewonderful information about her, her inspiration, and her fun times at the Irish Fest.   Read on...

How exciting! The KC Festival and Feis was my lucky weekend!

I am 10 years old and am from the St. Louis area in Fenton MO. I am a homeschool student in 4th grade and an Irish dancer with Clarkson Irish Dance. I had a great time at the feis and received my first- 1st place in the novice level hornpipe.

I love going to the KC Festival every year with my family and my Gam and Papa. I also loved seeing the movie JIG with my friends.

I love the COWS, green fountains, dancing, music, food, vendors and the outdoor mass!
It has become a wonderful Labor Day tradition.
I wanted to also say that lime green is my favorite color---and that I love Ceili's green eye makeup!

I wear the same color to match my solo dress. Also--I think that Ceili's spirit was with me when I started dancing with this group Na Fianna at the Festival--I am wearing the lime green skirt : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3pXmkwWvsU

I can't wait to meet Ceili!

Love,    Maeve

And I wanted to say that I am the luckiest cow in the world.  Here are some pics of Maeve and her family.

1 comment: