Friday, September 2, 2011

The day has arrived!

Well, this evening is the beginning of the best weekend in KC!  I hope you all are as excited as I am!!!!  The Irish Fest Kids Team has been doing so much work to make this a special weekend for every person who attends.  I want to give a big KISS to all of those workers who, even now, are working tirelessly to make everything perfect for kids of all ages.  They do it all for you.  They get joy out of seeing you find joy.  Every smile, every laugh, every shout of excitement...it means the world to this crew.

Alas, it also means my days of being in the spotlight are ending.  I have enjoyed being your mascot for the year.  But, I am also terribly happy to be passing the torch on to such a beautiful, happy, dancing cow.  She is excited to be your cow this year.

I love you all.  And I wish you all the joy and bliss possible throughout the weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment