Sunday, June 20, 2010

Browne's Irish Faire

I can't imagine anyone telling me they had a horrible time at Browne's last night except maybe little Katie Regan, who at 2 months can and will and should complain about anything bothering her.  The music was awesome, the company, well the company was just as awesome.   Irish Fest was there in herds (it is my cow reference).  Kid's Club,  had,  Charlie, Colleen, Patrick, Joseph,  Maura, Maddie, and future stars, Brendan, Alex, and Maley were there.   One highlight from last night was Maley giving instructions on how to paint her face, she is an expert you know.  I had the opportunity to visit with many of our guests from Irish Fest, in fact I only talked to one new guest this year and we are happy to include her in our 2010 fun.  After yet another  afternoon thunderstorm for Kansas City, the clouds cleared up, there was a added breeze and we were off and running.  Bridgid Driscoll took the stage, as well as many KC and Irish Fest Favorite Music talents and Pogey, which was fun as they are Irish Fest Favorites, but I know a secret about Bridgid, and you'll have to find out tomorrow...

Happy Father's Day all...Moora

1 comment: