Friday, July 18, 2014

Irish Thought for July 18...

Kansas City Irish Fest News

Meet one of our artists, Laura Oliver

"Hi my name is Laura Oliver with Face Fancies Face Painting of Overland Park and I'm pleased to be back again painting for this years super exciting KC Irish Fest!  I love all the fun and festivities of Irish Fest but probably the thing I love most is seeing the expressions of the kids we paint when they get that first look in the mirror!  Not only kids though----We paint the BIG kid in EVERYONE.   So come on out for some fantastic food, music and Art among other things---- there's always something new to be experienced at Irish Fest!  Be sure to stop by one of the painting tents when you come to have me or one of the other talented artists paint you up with clovers or rainbows --- or whatever you wish!"











No comments:

Post a Comment