Monday, February 10, 2014

Irish Thought for February 10...


Irish Proverbs

Drink is the curse of the land.  It makes you fight with you neighbor.  It makes you fight with your neighbor, it makes you shoot at your landlord, and it makes you miss him.

I have noticed that I have been having problems with the daily blog.  I am getting the month wrong.  I am forgetting to post the blog even though I always write them the night before.  I am so sleepy that I misspelled and typed completely nonsensical words as I was trying to type this little proverb.  I have multiple sclerosis and the illness often makes me mind....loopy.  If ever you notice a problem or typo do no hesitate to correct me.  If you respond to the post, I get the response in my email before the response gets posted.  Therefore, I would get the error and because I have your message, I could thank you (or your screen name at least) for seeing my goofiness and, of course, fix my error.  Please have fun keeping me in check as my concentration suffers!  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment