Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Irish Thought for May 8...

Irish Blessings

May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.

Jiggle Jam Needs Your Help!!!


I feel guilty asking you, but you are the hardest workers I have and you know all the ropes, so you make it so easy.   Several of you may have helped the last couple of years at Jiggle Jam, and I am sending out a plea for help again. 
 
This is our sixth year and we haven't built the loyal volunteers we have at Irish Fest. 
 
I need help in the tent  for activities (and bingo etc), if all of you can get just two or three friends to come down for a bit, it would save the day for me.
 
Hours are May 25  8:30 - 7 PM and May 26  9:30 - 5.   You wouldn't believe how easy those hours are compared to our Irish Fest Hours.
 
Let your friends know, I need help and this has great service hours  and lots of fun, the young ones running around are just as cute as they can be, our average age is about 2-8. 
 
Anyway, some of you 7th and 8th graders, this is a great class project if you can rally your friends (and don't forget about the free ticket you will get for your little brother or sister!!!!)  

You can either go to the website http://www.kcjigglejam.com/  and click on volunteer.  Or please contact me at schmegs24@hotmail.com.  Just send me an email with Jiggle Jam as your subject and I will set you on the path to participating in this great event!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment