Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sorry, my friends, for being away for so long....

Hello my friends, I am sorry that I have been away for so long, but I have been on a great adventure.  You see, when the High Kings of Ireland learned that we were celebrating them, they created a special fairy hole for me to travel through and visit them.

They wish for me to share their stories as we get closer to celebrating them at Irish Fest.  I was filled with magic, stories, and wonder.  All of which I will share with you over the next month. 

 However, the first important news that I have to share is that for the weekend of Irish Fest, the Kings have granted my friends and me the power to make all who are present a part of the Irish kingdoms.  You are to become kings, queens, princesses, fairies, or whatever you want for that weekend.  That’s right, royalty one and all!

As I have become their special friend, the Kings have granted that our new friend, our nameless cow for this Irish Fest is to be the Royal Cow!  I hope we can get a fitting name for the Royal Cow of Kansas City.

A new phrase that I learned in my travels is “Is e ‘n t-ionnsachadh òg an t-ionnsachadh bòidheach.” Or, the learning in youth is pretty learning. I shall help us all learn in the upcoming weeks.  Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment