Sunday, August 1, 2010

Meet Amy...Another Face Painting Guru

Here is what Amy said...

I love being a part of the Irish fest, every year it feels like a family reuion with all the staff and volunteers. I also enjoy Mass and breakfast with friends as well as the beautiful culture of the weekend. It is my vacation to Ireland (only I have to paint a few faces in between the fish and chips!) The Irish Fest has also blessed me with a better knowledge of a small part of my family history, as my great grandma's family was from Ireland. I cherish being a part of the festival and am excited to see what new experience I will have this year.

I met Amy a long time ago, she has been with us for six years at Irish Fest and we couldn't put smiles on so many faces without her.  Amy is the one who hosts all of us ever year, (coming up a week from Monday) to work on all those faces that are offered at Irish Fest each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment